Our clients see more success.
In a world of complicated systems, tight deadlines, daunting scale, unexpected setbacks, human error, new technologies, and limited resources… someone had to make the hard things easier for the client, the client’s client, the technicians, and everyone else.
Whether it’s installing digital menu boards at quick serve restaurants across the U.S., or systems integration for one of the nation’s newest stadiums, or providing IT support and managed services for fast-growing businesses – Onepath is the easier way to get hard things done. We bring more horsepower, more commitment, and a more complete game plan to Fortune 500s and local businesses throughout North America.
Onepath is the one source for all things to do with designing, deploying, and supporting technology – from cable to cloud.
Why Choose Onepath?
That means more professionalism and technical expertise behind the scenes with the right tools and technologies and the ability to scale rapidly.
- Highly motivated engineers from top universities with numerous industry certifications
- Design-build expertise and experience across a wide range of industries
- Deep knowledge and partnerships across multiple vendors and disciplines
- IT management based on Six Sigma quality principles
- Capacity to ramp up quickly for large or fast-moving projects
A highly responsive, no-excuses culture with accountability backed by clear guarantees.
- US-based operations centers providing round-the-clock customer and technical support by phone, email, or online
- Partnerships with industry leaders for tighter integration and better results
- Rapid responses to last-minute changes and unexpected surprises
- SSAE SOC-1 Type 2 certification to meet your needs for HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Industry-leading Net Promoter Score and IT support ratings
- Dedicated account management
An end-to-end approach to design, deploy, support and/or maintain technology to solve your needs.
- Industry vertical experience to deliver environment-specific solutions (healthcare, legal, industrial, retail, education, etc.)
- Simple, timely billing that’s clear and easy to understand
- Embedded project management from initiation through project closure
- Operational excellence and continuous improvement based on
- PMI principles and industry best practices