TECHNOLOGY WEBINAR SERIES
11am - 12pm EST
The traditional office conference room needs a reboot.
The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally transformed how employees use video-based collaboration. From one-on-ones to departmental meetings, everything today happens on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or some other flavor of video-conferencing platform.
Therefore, spaces need to change. More and smaller places are needed for team huddles. And everything around conferencing and collaboration needs to be easier to use, with a lot fewer hassles. No matter the size of your company, the office of the future is all about collaboration and that means your technology, office, and real estate plans need to keep up.
- How the traditional conference room is evolving
- Why huddle spaces and WeWork-style phone booths are key for today’s workforce
- What technologies are needed for self-serve and effortless video conferencing
- Why nearly every employee needs high-def audio and video tools to succeed on the job
Our speakers will include Mike Thompson, Workplace Technologies Practice Manager and Oliver Jan, Design Engineer from 1Path as well as your host, Ted Hulsy.
Hear real-life stories from the Security Operations Center (SOC). Our panel of experts share first-hand experiences from the security incidents they see daily and what you can learn from them.
This month’s Cardinal Points Webinar brought together security practitioners from the teams at 1Path and SKOUT Cybersecurity. This recorded webinar session features live demos of the most common and destructive types of cyber attacks companies face today, including phishing and ransomware attacks.
Gain real insights and best practices you can start implementing today in your organization. You will learn:
- Why employees are potentially the weakest link in your cyber security defenses – How cyber criminals exploit phishing techniques and re-used passwords to gain control of business email and other key systems for financial fraud and ransomware attacks
- How easy it is for cyber criminals to coordinate their attacks using open source intelligence and dark web tools
- Why layered cyber security defenses and employee awareness training are a potent combination for mitigating your cyber security risks
- How to get started with raising the bar on your cyber security defenses
Organizations are increasingly leveraging the power of the cloud for business analytics. Whether for customer insights, planning, or driving business growth, the cloud is now a critical tool to help organizations consolidate, ingest and analyze their data to achieve a single source of truth.
How to leverage a cloud data warehouse and business analytics tools to give all key employees access to the business intelligence they need
How do you tell if your backup strategy is outdated? Life moves fast. Business conditions change. And many business leaders worry about whether last year’s backup strategy is ready to meet this year’s challenges.
On this edition of the Cardinal Points webinar series, we looked at how you can modernize your infrastructure, while consolidating your technology expenses. You’ll walk away with actionable advice and tips on how to:
Not everyone naturally knows the ins and outs of M365, there are quite a few tools and applications these days. Even so, according to Microsoft nearly 43% of all Americans use M365 every day on their work devices.
If you need to take your Microsoft 365 knowledge to the next level and “Life Hack Your Microsoft 365″ then look no further. Get up to speed on how to:
- Use Teams to collaborate with coworkers and external stakeholders
- Maximize video conferencing abilities in today’s hybrid working environment
- Manage file sharing in SharePoint
- Track projects and tasks via Planner and To-Do