Onepath’s network of thousands of trained and certified field engineers is always accessible to any North American customer base, no matter how geographically dispersed. We’re built to deploy thousands of site surveys, installations and repairs each day, including wireless heat maps and asset inventory documentation, wiring and customer premise equipment for commercial and residential voice, data, video, physical security, and automation solutions as well as point-of-sale (POS) equipment, digital signage, and commonly used network devices. And we do it with unmatched consistency, because we’ve been there, millions of times.
Order Fulfillment Logistics
Third party logistics complement our installations and repair dispatches, or can be a stand-alone service, delivering a seamless supply chain management system at significant cost savings to our customers. We combine inventory management, staging, configuration, testing, assembly, kitting, packaging, and return services into one shipping solution that frees customers from maintaining their own staff, premise and systems. The proof is in our 99.9% accuracy and on-time shipment rating.
We don’t just do the work, we back it up in our Technical Access Center (TAC) with 24x7x365 technical support. We’re built to respond to any situation and any obstacle—from dispatching field engineers under a furiously fast timetable to managing documentation and testing/acceptance procedures for a large-scale install base. By leveraging automation and centralizing technical intelligence with the Enterprise Service Platform (ESP), Onepath eliminates the customers’ costs of maintaining an underutilized in-house operation or trying to vary an internal workforce to accommodate volume peaks.
With our centralized project management system and team, Onepath can apply the same consistency that maintains our quality in the field to how we interface with your team, report on performance, and manage the partnership. Our project managers engage with customers and leverage resources (field engineers, specialists, integration consultants, and installers) to manage each engagement based on Onepath performance metrics and customer KPIs. Our industry experience and detailed approach gives our customers an unmatched advantage to deploy hundreds of locations per week while staying on schedule, within specifications, and on budget.
Our Approach to Deployed Services
The only things changing faster than the technology of communications and connectivity are the expectations of those buying solutions. Organizations are searching for reliable technology partners that are nimble and able to evolve with those requirements. That’s where we can help. We turn your vision into real execution in the field. We plan, deploy, and maintain your products and services at a value that is easy to manage. And, we do so with the unmatched consistency you and your end-customers expect.
With Onepath Deployed Services You Get
- Direct relationship with thousands of certified field engineers across North America
- Nationwide licensing for physical security (alarm, access control, CCTV)
- Industry leading tools for operations support
- Highly experienced project managers with qualifications such as Six Sigma and PMP
- Capability to ramp up quickly and help with planning, solution design, and engineering
- 3PL support with 99.9% staging accuracy and on-time shipment rating
- 24x7x365 technical support via Onepath Technical Access Center (TAC)
- Quick turnaround on quotes and proposals
- Dedicated account management
- Internal development team to deliver APIs and custom system integration
- Custom reports for clients (if needed)
- Rapid responses to last-minute changes and unexpected surprises
- Industry vertical experience to deliver environment specific solutions (retail, healthcare, QSF, etc.)
- Detailed checklists for each tech at every site implementation
- Systems to drive operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Comprehensive approach to field resource skill assessment and performance management
- Integrated 3PL practice for staging, testing, and reverse logistics
- Simple, timely billing that’s clear and easy to understand
Our expert team of 9,000+ Field Engineers is at the ready throughout North America. We have the resources and track record to tackle any role, any situation, and any obstacle. Wherever you need us, we’re there. Zoom in to see the zip codes where we’ve done work.