7900 Triad Center Drive, Suite 300, Greensboro, NC 27409
In addition to a strong presence in Georgia, we also have facilities in North Carolina to provide additional access to our engineering and support team for customers around Greensboro. That starts with a state-of-the-art, high-availability data center in our Network Operations Center in Greensboro, NC.
Although we’re located in the Southeast, our mission is to provide first-class, comprehensive managed managed IT services, advanced technologies, IT support, building and location installations, field engineers, and deployed services across North America.
Located between Greensboro and Winston-Salem, our Network Operations Center is ideally placed to serve the IT needs of businesses in and around the growing technical sectors of North Carolina. Whether you need managed IT services across the nation, in NC, or you’re looking for local, Greensboro-based IT solutions, we can help.
Greensboro and NC IT Services Provided from Our Network Operations Center
Our operations centers give you best-in-class IT solutions, no matter where you’re located.
- Secure, fully-redundant systems — You expect always-available IT services and data. With our fully-redundant systems and automatic failover, that’s guaranteed.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery — The Greensboro operations center lets you easily backup your data offsite so you can get back to business quickly if there’s a disaster. And with our operations centers around Atlanta, we can failover business processes and other services in the event of problems impacting any local services around Greensboro.
- Infrastructure installation and maintenance — We provide complete, end-to-end services for sourcing, purchasing, installing, and maintaining desktops, laptops, servers, and other IT infrastructure assets.
- Friendly, local IT support engineers and service desk — Because we’re just around the corner, our engineers can be onsite quickly, whenever you need us (and with our nationwide coverage, we’re always nearby).
- More managed and deployed IT services including — Database installation, upgrade, and maintenance; complete managed info security assessments, remediation, and testing; business continuity and disaster recovery services; unified communications, audio and video system integration and support; complete network and system engineering.
We’re Your Trusted Partner for NC and Greensboro Managed IT services
Whenever you need local IT services, we’re by your side:
- The horsepower to get it done — Local support, project management, installation, tools, technology, and capability to get the right IT solution in place.
- A commitment to you — Full accountability, “no excuses” approach, whether we’re onsite or offsite.
- The complete game plan — With you every step of the way, from concept through to completion.
Get in touch today and learn how we’ll help your local business thrive.
Areas That We Cover
We’re pleased to provide local IT services and support for the following areas and across the nation.
Complete Local IT Services for the Following North Carolina Counties
Surry, Stokes, Rockingham, Caswell, Yadkin, Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Alamance, Orange, Durham, Rowan, Davidson, Randolph, Chatham, Wake, Cabarrus, Stanly, Montgomery, Moore, Lee, Lincoln, Gaston, Cleveland, Mecklenburg, Union, Anson, richmond, Montgomery, Wako, Harnett, Johnston, Wilson, Nash, Franklin, Edgecombe, Wayne, Greene, Franklin, Halifax, Warren, Vance, Granville, Person, and many more across the nation.
Complete IT Services for the Following North Carolina Towns and Cities
Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Lewisville, King, Pilot Mountain, Mocksville, Salisbury, Denton, China Grove, Cleveland, Asheboro, Seagrove, Ramseur, Randleman, Summerfield, Mayodan, Madison, Reidsville, Burlington, Yanceyville, Mebane, Sanford, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Hillsborough, Pittsboro, Broadway, Fuquay Varina, Smithfield, Clayton, Garner, Smithfield, Selma, Wake Forest, Louisburg, Butner, Charlotte, Concord, Matthews, Pineville, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Gastonia, Kings Mountain, Lincolnton, Maiden, Davidson, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Monroe, Albemarle, and more.