1650 Lakes Pkwy, Suite 200, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Located in Lawrenceville, Georgia, just off Interstate 85, our Network Operations Center gives your business the high-availability, on-demand IT services and support you need. Backed up by fully-redundant facilities, utilities, and systems, our operations centers are built to meet the highest demands for service desk and IT support.
Although we’re located in Georgia, our mission is to provide first-class, comprehensive managed managed IT services, advanced technologies, IT support, building and location installations, field engineers, and deployed services across North America.
We do have deep roots in Atlanta though. It’s why we’re delighted to have been honored multiple times by the ACG Georgia Fast 40 award, the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter award, and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s “100 Best Places to Work” award.
We’ve achieved those awards by always putting our customers and employees first, from providing expert, ongoing training for our highly skilled engineers, to ensuring our customers get best-in-class field services and support across North America.
Lawrenceville IT Services Provided from Our Operations Center
We’re delighted to provide best-in-class IT services to businesses in and around Lawrenceville, Atlanta, and the United States.
- Friendly, local IT support engineers and service desk — Because we’re just around the corner, our engineers can be onsite quickly, whenever you need us (and with our nationwide coverage, we’re always nearby).
- Business continuity and disaster recovery — The Lawrenceville operations center provides complete offsite backups and planning to get your business up and running again quickly after a disaster.
- Expert project management — Onsite and remote project management, technical teams, and engineering support.
- Complete network and system engineering — Local, onsite, and offsite technicians and engineers for all your IT service needs.
- More managed and deployed IT services including — Database installation, upgrade, and maintenance; complete managed info security assessments, remediation, and testing; business continuity and disaster recovery services; unified communications, audio and video system integration and support; complete network and system engineering.
We’re Your Trusted Partner for Georgia and Lawrenceville Managed IT services
Whenever you need local IT services, we’re by your side:
- More horsepower to get it done — Local support, project management, installation, tools, technology, and capability to get the right IT solution in place.
- More commitment to you — Full accountability, “no excuses” approach, whether we’re onsite or offsite.
- A more complete game plan — With you every step of the way, from concept through to completion, and all the twists and turns in between.
Get in touch today and learn how we’ll help your local business thrive.
Areas That We Cover
We’re pleased to provide local IT services and support for the following areas and across the US.
Complete Local IT Services for the Following Georgia Counties
Chattooga, Walker, Dade, Catoosa, Whitfield, Murray, Gilmer, Fannin, Dawson, Floyd, Gordon, Pickens, Bartow, Cherokee, Forsyth, Gwinnett Rockdale, Polk, Paulding, Haralson, Cobb, Dekalb, Barrow, Oconee, Walton, Morgan, Newton, Clayton, Fulton, Fayette, Coweta, Heard, Carroll, Douglas, Henry, Jasper, Butts, Spalding, Jones, Monroe, Lamar, Pike, Upson, Meriwether, Troup, Harris, Talbot, Crawford, Bibb, and many more across the nation.
Complete Local IT Services for the Following Georgia Towns and Cities
Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Peachtree Corners, Norcross, Tucker, Mountain Park, Jasper, Adairsville, Summerville, Calhoun, Resaca, Dalton, Atlanta, Marietta, Kennesaw, Roswell, Alpharetta, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Conyers, McDonough, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Senoia, Franklin, Carrollton, Villa Rica, Rockmart, Cedartown, Cartersville, Lindale, Rome, Adairsville, Waleska, Canton, Buford, Gainesville, Braselton, Jefferson, Winder, Monroe, Athens, Covington, Monticello, and more.