From desktop support to Office365, phone systems, security and wifi support, or as your virtual IT department, our industry-focused teams are there to support your IT needs for your main office, your satellite office, or all your locations nationwide.
Security & Antivirus
24x7x365 NOC for Remote Monitoring & Management
Email & SPAM Filtering
Network Design & Architecture
The cloud can be a great enabler if you do it right, or a big headache if you don’t. By helping you figure out what needs to go in which cloud, and what should stay on the ground, we can help deliver productivity, growth, and reduced costs.
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
Cloud Migration Services
Unfortunately, cyber attacks on your business are not a matter of if, but when. You need more than just antivirus and a firewall to protect your data, your systems, and your partners. Don’t put off investing in managed info security until it's too late.
Security Operations Center
Education and Training
From the design to the development to the support of your website or application, our web and app teams focus on helping your business present a professional image and improve your processes through custom development.
Mobile App Development
Website Design & Development
Database & Reporting Services
Application Hosting, Maintenance & Support
Our Approach to Managed Services
The best managed IT service providers have moved beyond break/fix solutions and work to keep your IT engine running so well that you avoid – or at least drastically reduce – the break/fix cycle and all the extra costs and downtime that goes with it. Onepath takes this even further, not only by delivering exceptional managed services, but also by providing the strategic planning and consulting you need to optimize your technology ecosystem. Our approach reduces the costs of keeping the lights on and enables investment in new technologies that facilitate business growth and productivity.
With Onepath Managed IT You Get
- Highly motivated engineers from top universities with numerous industry certifications
- Enterprise-level technology consulting from senior IT executives
- IT management based on Six Sigma quality principles
- Expertise in software dev, web design, and mobile applications
- Web-based security education for your entire company
- A US-based operations center providing round-the-clock phone support
- A formal customer feedback process to consistently deliver great customer service
- Industry-leading Net Promoter Score and IT support ratings
- A team-based approach to IT support that’s continually building institutional memory, so that you never rely on one person’s knowledge
- A strategic IT roadmap linking business goals and technology initiatives
- Access to all work products and extensive documentation via web-based client portal
- Remote monitoring of critical networks and devices, 24x7x365 trouble alerts, automatic system updates, and regular preventive maintenance
- Nationwide deployment capabilities to provide smart hands across your footprint