Maintain your team’s productivity by having someone trained and available to assist with resolving problems ranging from desktop hardware or software issues, network or connectivity issues, to wifi, phone, email, and more.
Monitoring & Alerts
Stop worrying about network performance. We keep watch over your systems and endpoints for uptime and performance, with engineers ready to tackle issues in real-time to meet your performance targets.
Firewall & Security
Set up a solid front line defense against the latest cyber security threats with a managed firewall, consistently applied antivirus software, and the latest patches and updates.
You’re covered – from Exchange and Office 365, to controlling SPAM, adding users, updating policies, and archiving emails so they can be retrievable forever. Let Onepath show you the easier way to manage email.
Whether LAN, WAN or WLAN, we’ve got your network covered. From initial design and configuration to supporting existing infrastructure, our engineers can help you manage and maintain what’s in the cloud and what’s on the ground.
Connect your people and offices with the latest technology without spending too much. We can design, implement and manage your VOIP phone system, optimize your bandwidth and help improve your telecom spend.
Onsite, offsite, dedicated. IT support that fits your business needs.
Onepath Managed IT Services provides an alternative to the traditional “on premise” IT teams and infrastructures. We take this even further, not only by delivering exceptional managed services, but also by providing the strategic planning and consulting you need to optimize your technology ecosystem. Our approach reduces the costs of keeping the lights on and enables investment in new technologies that facilitate business growth and productivity.
Products & Services for IT Support
We do just about everything IT support — and have flexible options to fit your business needs and budget. Our team of account-specific engineers provides around-the-clock monitoring of your network and connected devices, with proactive management and alert resolution, while delivering the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. We also make it easier to acquire and manage IT infrastructure. Onepath can handle everything from procuring and provisioning hardware and software to managing your maintenance and licensing contracts. Your Onepath team maintains and improves your network design and architecture, develops your IT roadmap and delivers senior level IT strategy.
- 24x7x365 US-based On‐Alert Support
- Onsite Support
- Remote Support
- US-based Helpdesk Tier 1‐3
- Hardware Procurement
- Software Licensing
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
- Office365 Migrations
- Network Refresh
- Remote Site Implementation
- IT Strategy
- Unified Email Management
- Managed Firewall · Antivirus
- Patches & Updates
- Managed Fax
- Email Spam Filtering
Our Approach to IT Support
- Highly motivated engineers from top universities
- Enterprise-level technology consulting from senior IT executives
- IT management based on Six Sigma quality principles
- Multiple industry certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, EMC, Symantec, and others
- Secure, PCI and HIPAA compliant infrastructure that meets the requirements for SSAE 16 (SOC 2 – Type II)
- US-based operations center providing round-the-clock phone support
- A formal customer feedback process to consistently deliver great customer service
- Industry-leading Net Promoter Score and IT support ratings
- A team-based approach to IT support that’s continually building institutional memory, so that you never rely on one person’s knowledge
- A strategic IT roadmap linking business goals and technology initiatives
- Access to all work products and extensive documentation via web-based client portal
- Remote monitoring of critical systems, 24x7x365 trouble alerts, automatic system updates, and regular preventive maintenance