Office 365 Migration
To gain the benefits of Office365, you have to move off your legacy environment. We can help you configure the rules, set up security, migrate the mail you need, and manage the change with your users so they don’t miss a beat.
Public / Private / Hybrid Strategy
With differences in performance, cost, security, and scalability, you don’t want to guess wrong about what to leave on premise and to which cloud(s) to move your environments, applications, and users.
Migration Planning & Execution
Cloud migrations take careful planning and execution. Our thoughtful approach and experience migrating customers to and from multiple cloud service providers including Azure, AWS, and GreenCloud allows us to develop and execute a more complete game plan to get you there.
Cloud Infrastructure Management
Getting to the cloud is just the beginning. It still needs to be managed. We can manage your cloud infrastructure to help make sure you are getting the performance, scale, and security your business needs for the price you deserve.
Onepath helps you design, deploy and support technology from the cable to the cloud.
There are many advantages to the cloud, but it is not always easy getting there. You need to select the right cloud service provider for your needs, whether it be a small DevOps environment, specific applications, platforms such as Office365, or your enterprise systems. Onepath has the experience working with multiple CSPs and clients of all sizes to help develop the right cloud strategy for your business, performance, security and budget needs. We also have the experienced resources, tools and relationships to plan and execute your migration to the cloud, including the change management with your users, customers and partners. And, after you get to the cloud, Onepath can monitor, manage, and maintain your cloud infrastructure to continue meeting your needs as your business grows and your needs change over time.
Our Approach to Cloud Migration Services
- Highly motivated engineers from top universities
- Multiple industry certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, EMC, Symantec, and others
- True cloud solutions – infinitely scalable platforms, as either private, public, or hybrid cloud
- Highly secure, PCI and HIPAA compliant infrastructure
- IT management based on Six Sigma quality principles
- US-based operations center providing round-the-clock phone support
- A formal customer feedback process to consistently deliver great customer service
- Industry-leading Net Promoter Score and IT support ratings
- A team-based approach to IT support that’s continually building institutional memory, so that you never rely on one person’s knowledge
- A strategic IT roadmap linking business goals and technology initiatives
- Access to all work products and extensive documentation via web-based client portal
- Remote monitoring of critical systems, 24x7x365 trouble alerts, automatic system updates, and regular preventive maintenance