Network and System Engineering
Onepath engineers are your trusted technical advisors for data center, core and edge route/switch, wireless, and voice solutions. Our team provides the expertise to deliver the advanced technology solution you need, from in-depth network assessments and requirement definition for your IT transformation, to complex architectures and designs using advanced Cisco and Dell technologies.
Onepath provides the hardware and software for your specific needs, at a price and financial structure that meets your budget. Through our direct and channel relationships with multiple vendors, including Cisco, Dell, Ericsson, EMC, Microsoft, Nimble, ShoreTel, and others, Onepath delivers highly competitive pricing.
Through our deep engineering expertise, order fulfillment and logistics capabilities and North American deployment footprint, Onepath provides configuration and installation of technology for our customers, whether a single site or national deployment.
Onepath provides a range of security services to identify and remediate vulnerabilities and threats to your network. We perform thorough, professional security assessments to help identify vulnerabilities. We develop remediation plans including complex architectures and designs using Cisco ASA, FirePower, and ISE technologies. You can count on Onepath to make network security easier through managed, professional remediations and deployments.
Expertise in executing and managing a solution life cycle is the key component to delivering fully functional, complex IT solutions. Whether your organization needs a trusted advisor as a design catalyst or subject matter expert across multiple technical disciplines, Onepath has that expertise. From assessment and requirements definition to expert deployment, Onepath engineers have the deep technology and product knowledge, key partnerships and deployment capabilities to deliver solutions that transform your IT landscape into the business enabler it should be.
Our Approach to Network & System Engineering
- Highly qualified engineers with extensive experience and industry-leading certifications across a broad spectrum of specializations
- Enterprise-level technology consulting from senior IT experts
- Deep expertise in the disciplines that matter most. Network, Storage, Compute, VoIP, and Security
- Key partnerships with multiple vendors to drive innovation and product acquisition
- A team-based approach to engineering that’s continually building institutional memory
- Practice-specific mentoring and knowledge transfer to increase the depth of technical expertise
- Continued work with vendors to grow knowledge and certifications across all engineering practices
- Continuous review and feedback to align with industry trends
- Tight integration with PMO senior project managers from project initiation to closure enabling project management as an organization core competency
- Process-specific development and delivery with feedback loops for continuous improvement