WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO OUTSOURCE YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES?
Partnering with a business process outsourcing (BPO) provider like 1Path enables you to focus on your core business while our team supports various aspects of your technology infrastructure. From white-labeled customer call-in support, device configuration, systems monitoring, and more, 1Path helps you navigate your internal processes with confidence.
WHAT MAKES OUR TEAM BEST IN CLASS
PROJECT vs. LONG-TERM: BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING
When there’s more to do than you’re staffed for, 1Path offers Project Based BPO to help augment your team’s capacity.
- Short-term (6-12 Months) projects like post-acquisition integration support
- Customizable metrics and deliverables that help make better informed decisions
- After-hour support during office re-locations and expansions
1Path’s Long Term BPO offers fully outsourced services branded as your business delivering seamless interactions for your end-clients.
- Outsourced customer service like our 24×7 call center
- Call log & routing like your own administrative assistant
- Monthly performance reports & KPI/SLO agreements
Speak with an advisor
We will help outline your organization’s needs, goals, and project timeline. Expect a follow-up within 24 hours.
[WEBINAR] KPI's For Your Call Center
For organizations who already have a service desk, when’s the last time you evaluated the experience?
From handling incidents/requests and interacting with customers, to having basic troubleshooting knowledge of Office and RDS/Citrix/VDI, what key performance indicators (KPIs) should you implement to best evaluate your service desk?
Your organization needs to be protected by specialized IT engineers who will react quickly. 1Path’s Service Desk gives you a competitive advantage, from the ability to process data to a dedicated Client Experience team.
- Call support: a friendly voice and branded script
- Workstation support: from troubleshooting hardware to M365 answers
- Active Directory support: user management, password resets, etc.
- Network support: connectivity help and WiFi setup
- Server support: RDS/Citrix/VDI connections