MODERN MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS
From Real-Time Analytics To 24x7 Support
WHY DO MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS CHOOSE 1PATH?
1Path bridges the gap between IT and business processes for manufacturers across the US. Our team specializes in custom solution development, ERP consulting, SSRS, QuickBooks, compliance auditing, and warehouse inventory management.
Why Does My Company Need An MSP With Manufacturing Experience?
1Path Specializes In:
Apparel & Textiles
Oil, Chemicals, and Plastic
Gadgets, Computers, and Transportation
Food Production & Distribution
Metal Manufacturing & Distribution
Pharmaceuticals & Medical Equipment
Bill of Materials & Routing
Advanced Planning & Scheduling
Analytics & Data Visualization
Business Process Automation
Project Accounting & Advanced Financials
1Path’s Core Security is included in every managed services plan. In addition to unlimited help-desk support, you receive:
- 24x7x365 Network & Server Monitoring
- Multifactor Authentication & Single Sign-On
- End-User Security Awareness Training
- Managed Patching & Antivirus
- Firewall Management
- Web Protection & Content Filtering
- Endpoint Threat Detection
90-DAY "PROOF POSITIVE" GUARANTEE
Give us 90-days to demonstrate that we’ve improved your security posture, or we’ll help you transition to an MSP who can.
[WEBINAR] Expert Panel: Surviving & Still Thriving After A Ransomware Incident
Between 2019 and 2020, ransomware attacks rose by 158% in North America, according to cybersecurity firm SonicWall’s 2021 Cyber Threat Report. While large company names like JBS and Colonial Pipeline dominated the news, ransomware attacks continue to impact companies of all sizes.
Investments around prevention are not enough. With so many avenues for attack, even companies with the most robust defenses should consider the “what ifs…” and plan accordingly.
In this webinar our expert panel explored how to survive and thrive after a ransomware attack, including how to respond and recover if your organization falls prey to an infection. The severity of a security incident can compound, if there is no documented response plan or if mistakes are made in the first minutes after the attack.
- How to respond in the first minutes and hours after a ransomware attack
- Why outside experts, from insurance providers, security consultants, legal staff, and law enforcement, may all be necessary to properly respond
- How to prioritize your response and recovery plan, for the fastest recovery, least business disruption, and best legal and financial outcomes
- What you need to do to plan ahead, including a business continuity plan, world-class backups, and cybersecurity insurance coverage
- How to quantify the total costs of ransomware attack