MODERNIZE YOUR LEGAL PRACTICE
From Compliance Audits To 24x7 Tech Support
WHY DO GROWING LEGAL PRACTICES CHOOSE 1PATH?
Looking to gain a technical advantage over competing firms? Address legal and compliance issues, manage client data, and minimize risk with 1Path’s managed IT services for law practices.
Why Does My Law Firm Need An MSP?
1Path Specializes In:
Civil Rights Law
Real Estate Law
IBM Cloud Pak
Nuxeo Content Services
1Path’s Core Security is included in every managed services plan. In addition to unlimited help-desk support, you receive:
- 24x7x365 Network & Server Monitoring
- Multifactor Authentication & Single Sign-On
- End-User Security Awareness Training
- Managed Patching & Antivirus
- Firewall Management
- Web Protection & Content Filtering
- Endpoint Threat Detection
90-DAY "PROOF POSITIVE" GUARANTEE
Give us 90-days to demonstrate that we’ve improved your security posture, or we’ll help you transition to an MSP who can.
[WEBINAR] Closing The Gaps On Cybersecurity: A Client Perspective
The global pandemic has not only changed the future of work. It also forced cybercriminals to evolve and adapt.
Today’s cybersecurity threats are now more targeted than ever. Cybercriminals are pinpointing their victims and breaching corporate systems, gaining footholds, and dwelling inside of networks for weeks or months, waiting for the opportune moment to unleash their attacks. Ransomware, data theft and exfiltration, and new forms of extortion are now hitting organizations both large and small.
On this episode of 1Path’s ExecTech LIVE webinar series, we discuss how to better fortify your cyber defenses. We have experts on hand from Huntress Labs and 1Path to explore how today’s standard endpoint protections often miss footholds gained by threat actors. We were also joined by 1Path client Carl Varchetti, from Roosen Varchetti & Oliver, as he shares how a layered approach to security is helping them raise the bar on their cyber defenses. We discussed:
- Why cybercriminal footholds are central to their targeted attack strategies
- How advanced persistent threats are missed by most common AV solutions
- Why rapid response to anomalous conditions adds a critical, new layer of defense
- How a layered approach is essential to raising the bar on your cyber defenses