WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE YOUR TECHNOLOGY CO-MANAGED?
Supporting our clients’ array of services and devices, we augment existing IT departments with 24×7 proactive monitoring, quarterly action reports, and strategy that encompasses a 360° view of their organization.
WHAT MAKES OUR TEAM BEST IN CLASS
it-ALLY: Co-Managed IT Support
it-Ally provides 24×7 device monitoring, alerts, patches, maintenance checks, and quarterly reporting. All clients have the option to include managed updates, external vulnerability scans, web security, and Reactive Alert Remediation in their plans.
- Does your company have an incident response plan or team?
- Who handles IT issues when your team becomes overwhelmed?
- Do you know what your team is doing to secure your infrastructure?
- When is the last time you scanned for vulnerabilities?
Speak with an advisor
We will help outline your organization’s needs, goals, and project timeline. Expect a follow-up within 24 hours.
[WEBINAR] Closing The Gaps On Cybersecurity: A Client Perspective
The global pandemic has not only changed the future of work. It also forced cybercriminals to evolve and adapt.
Today’s cybersecurity threats are now more targeted than ever. Cybercriminals are pinpointing their victims and breaching corporate systems, gaining footholds, and dwelling inside of networks for weeks or months, waiting for the opportune moment to unleash their attacks. Ransomware, data theft and exfiltration, and new forms of extortion are now hitting organizations both large and small.
On this episode of 1Path’s ExecTech LIVE webinar series, we discuss how to better fortify your cyber defenses. We have experts on hand from Huntress Labs and 1Path to explore how today’s standard endpoint protections often miss footholds gained by threat actors. We were also joined by 1Path client Carl Varchetti, from Roosen Varchetti & Oliver, as he shares how a layered approach to security is helping them raise the bar on their cyber defenses. We discussed:
- Why cybercriminal footholds are central to their targeted attack strategies
- How advanced persistent threats are missed by most common AV solutions
- Why rapid response to anomalous conditions adds a critical, new layer of defense
- How a layered approach is essential to raising the bar on your cyber defenses